ASWDA Best Practices for LSLI and LSLR Webinar Series
The Association of State Drinking Water Administrators, ASDWA, is hosting a series of educational webinars regarding technologies for Lead and Copper Rule (LCR) compliance starting November 10th.
BlueConduit will be a panelist in the first session on Tech for LSLI and Mapping. Bring your questions!
ASDWA Webinar Dates and Topics
ASDWA is offering six monthly events as part of its series on “Implementation Tools and Best Practices for Lead Service Line Inventories and Replacements”:
- Technologies for Lead Service Line Inventories and Mapping – 11/10/2022 – Watch the recording.
- Consultants Roundtable for Inventories and Mapping – 12/15/2022 – Click here to register!
- Records Review for Inventory Development – 1/12/2023 – Click here to register!
- Service Line Material Field Validations – 2/9/2023 – Click here to register!
- Opportunities for Technical Assistance – 3/9/2023 – Click here to register!
- Regulatory Roundtable – 4/13/2023 – Click here to register!
Each session will be held from 1:00-2:30 PM ET and is free of charge to attendees. You must register for each one individually.
View the full list of sessions.